NOTD: Easter Purple

For Christmas I think of the colors red and green, green for St. Patrick's Day, black and orange for Halloween, etc.... but when it comes to Easter I always think of the color purple. Hence the reason why I choose to paint my nails purple today. I also decided to have a little photo fun. :)


My nails are painted Wild Orchid by Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro and the ring fingers are topped with Sinful Colors I Miss You. In both photos the nails/polish bottles are the only colors not changed, they are the true to life colors. :)





I love Rimmel polish. They have the professional brush, which I love, and most are 1 coat opaque, even though I always do 2 coats out of habit. I just wished they had more color choices.

What color do you have on your nails today? Are you done up for Easter?


Also don't forget to link up one or a few of your blogs posts to share at this weeks Wow Wow Wednesday. Just click on the Wow Wow Wednesday link above and it will take you to the most recent one.

Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter