OPI InSPIDERed: Spiderman Collection

I didn't do ANY cooking over the weekend as we had been in Denver since Wednesday night (just got back last night) so no Monday Munchies for today. Instead I thought I would post a quick post on OPI's newest nail polish collection.

Photobucket


Photobucket

This limited edition promotion will be available beginning May 2012.

Anyone excited about this collection?


I feel like this collection is kind of meh. I'm not to overly excited about it. I feel like the orange color, Call Me Gwen-Ever, will be popular simply because of tangerine being the it color for Spring. The only other one that I'm interested in trying is Number One Nemesis (second from right, bottom pic), which looks like it will be a beautiful grey/green shimmer. I might also check out Into the Night, the blue color. I didn't love the swatches I found on it, seemed a little streaky, but it's pretty in the bottle, almost a sapphire blue.

Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter