Review: Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume


"Two drops of perfume and the world is tinted pink. Pink is the color of femininity, sweetness and passion. Pink is the color of emotions, of sensuality and indulgent innocence. Pink Sugar is a cloud of sweetness that lasts long on the skin.

A unique olfactory experience interlacing fantasy and reality. The encounter of femininity and inner childhood. The earliest memories in life are also the most addictive. Nostalgia of cotton candy tinted with gourmand raspberry, tickled by the greenness of fig leaf, and lifted by the citrus notes of bergamot and Sicilian orange."

I really like this perfume. It definitely reminds me of cotton candy. It has a lot of fruity notes that I thought I might not like it because I'm not really into fruity notes but it's nice. It reminds me of Goat Milk Stuff's Pink Sugar soap, which I'm currently using already. :) It also reminds me of Pink Ice by Rue 21 except a little muskier.

I don't know if I will buy a full size simply because I wear more Jasmine and flowery scents than I do fruity/sweet/candy scents. I also own Pink Ice by Rue 21, which I don't wear often, and feel like if/when I wanted to wear that type of scent I already have something really similar.

If you are into fruity/candy sweet smelling scents I definitely recommend checking this one out.

Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter