Review: Control Corrective Clear Med 5%

For dry to normal skin with light to moderate acne. Sulfur-enhanced benzoyl peroxide penetrates deeply to loosen pore-clogging debris and hardened oils while killing bacteria and soothing inflammation.

I don't have a lot of breakouts but sometimes will get some acne around my chin or on my cheeks that are just a pain in the butt. I use a medicated face wash to prevent them but never really took the time or effort to buy anything specifically to treat acne breakouts. At least not since i've been a teenager, and that was many years ago.

After I got a sample of this Control Corrective Clear Med in my Beauty Box I gave it a try and seen results overnight. I did notice that it can be drying so I definitely wouldn't go rubbing it all over your face. A little goes a long way! The company even states that it can be drying so not to use aggressively and if it felt too drying then to use only every other day. I didn't feel that it felt extremely drying but I do only plan to use it when needed.

I put it on last night with a few spots on my chin and literally they were gone this morning. Sweet! I will definitely be purchasing a full size (2.5 fl oz). You can purchase the full size on Beauty Army for $24 or other sites around $28ish.

After doing a little looking around I also noticed they have a Clear Med 10% designed for tougher, thicker, or extremely oily skin. So if you have more breakouts or oilier skin then you might give the 10% a try. It looks to run the same price as well.

Note: This product does contain sulfur which has had a reputation for being irritating for your skin. If you know you have problems with this product please do not try Control Corrective Clear Med.

With that said, I have sensitive skin and the 3% of sulfur in this product did not bother me at all and it didn't have the normal sulfur rotton egg smell, which would have been horrible.

I give it a thumbs up!!
Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter