Review: NYC Blushable Creme Sticks

When I mentioned the NYC blushable creme stick in my top 5 spring blushes a few of you were interested in the blushable sticks and how well they worked. Since I have 4 of the 6 colors available I thought why not give you a quick review.

I really love these blush sticks. I haven't had a problem with them blending, they actually blend really easily. They also stay on for ages and the twist up stick makes them super convenient to apply. Just a note though, if you have oily skin they may not stay on quite as long.


(L to R: Plaza Pink, Big Apple Blush, Berry New Yorker, and Mauvin Uptown)


swatched...
(L to R: Plaza Pink, Big Apple Blush, Berry New Yorker, and Mauvin Uptown)


Blended...
(L to R: Plaza Pink and Big Apple Blush)
(L to R: Berry New Yorker and Mauvin Uptown)


The only problem I have with these is that lately they have been hard to find. At first I thought they might have been discontinued but I can't find any word that they have so I'm assuming they are still available. I wanted to pick up the South Street Seashell but have yet to find it and not only that but they also have had the same 6 colors for a long time. I would love to see new colors.


Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter