Review: WEN Cleansing Conditioner



"A revolutionary step toward beautiful, healthy, shiny hair. WEN cleansing conditioners will replace shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner. It can also be used as shaving cream."

Well let me just start off and say that I have the lavender one. I'll give it to them that I don't care for lavender scents so I'm not surprised that I don't like this one either. Then again, it doesn't even really smell like lavender to me.

I don't know how it is even possible but this cleanser leaves my hair very dry yet oily. Does that even make sense? Yeah, it doesn't to me either but that's what it does. I feel like it drys it out and makes it crunchy but leaves it looking oily and like I want to rewash it right away. I don't know about anyone else but I want my hair to be soft and clean looking not crunchy and dirty looking.

That isn't the worst of it though. The worst part about this product is the nasty buildup it leaves behind. You have to use so much to make it feel like you are even using anything so I was very diligent about making sure I washed it all out and it still left nasty buildup. I can't even imagine anyone using it as a leave-in conditioner that it says it can be used for.

This product has so much hype behind it and lots of people seem to love it but I just don't get it. I was very shocked to have disliked it so much since it was so hyped up. It must work for someone because lots of people are giving it 5 star reviews but from my review it gets a big fat 0 star. Well no, I'll give it a 1 star for being used as a shaving cream. That is one expensive shaving cream though. Needless to say, I do not recommend this product.


Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter