Sinful Colors Sale

This is just a quick post for all my Sinful Colors girls who have a local Walgreen's. Starting today their polishes are .99c a bottle. I love when they are this price. I always grab up some new ones I've been eyeing. I have a $4 RR to spend that goes out today so I will definitely be going over to see what they have. :D

Let me know if you take advantage of the sale, it runs through Saturday April 28th.

They also have Revlon, Neutrogena, Maybelline and CoverGirl at B1G1 50% off.

Update:

I'm back from Wags... I didn't find much in the Sinful Colors dept (no new colors that I seen) but I did pick up Happy Ending (green) and Soul Mate (pink). However, while I was there I noticed they had a good line of bright nail art polishes if you are interested in that. I also seen that Maybelline had a new line (at least to me) of polish out, it is called Color Show. Has anyone tried this? I don't own any Maybelline polishes.

I as well noticed a huge line of Nabi nail polish. They had tons of magnetic polishes, crackled finishes and regular polish in this brand. I have never tried this brand so I didn't pick any up, anyone tried this?

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter