Beauty Army: April Box


What is Beauty Army?

"Beauty Army is a luxury beauty sample subscription service that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month from a selection of 9 for $12/month. We offer the luxury of choice and the best of beauty delivered to your door every month."

I mentioned on my March Beauty Army box post that my items were just kind of tossed in. Well, Beauty Army announced that they would no longer individually wrap items so that the tissue paper could be reused and recycled. I still like that the products where individually wrapped but I'm ok with them wanting to making it more reusable. I'm glad at least they mentioned why they had planned to change instead of just changing and keeping those of us wondering if they just didn't want to bother with it.




The 6 samples I choose for the month of April where...

  • Control Corrective Botanical Soothing Cream
  • Weleda Almond Cleansing Lotion
  • Rosie Jane Leila Lou Perfume
  • Marco Pelusi Color Anti-Frizz Leave-In Conditioner
  • Cover FX Clear Prep FX
  • Larocca Skincare Cellular Gold Hydrating Body Balm

As always I will be reviewing all of the April box items in full review within the coming weeks as I use them. I still have several items from the February & March boxes to review. A lot of products are skincare so I'm using them a little at a time. If there is a specific product from this month or previous months that I have not reviewed that you really want to see a review on feel free to shoot me an email. I will try to get to those first. The full reviews of items that I have reviewed from Beauty Army in the past are linked in the reviews link on the sidebar.

Beauty Army comments:


As I mentioned in previous months Beauty Army now has their rewards system. Get 15% off a full size order if you complete 5 quick brand surveys, get a free month if you recruit 3 friends (up to 4 months free), and/or get $10 off a order of $50 or more every 3 months joined with Beauty Army. Also started last month they have the 'Skip A Month' feature. It allows you to skip a month for whatever reason. 

Something new added since my last review is the options of adding mens items to your beauty box. When you take your beauty profile at the end there will be choices to click on and men is now available. This will allow you to get results with mens products. This could be good if the man in your life (or even brother or dad) want to try out some products geared toward men.

Go here to check out Beauty Army. If you are thinking of joining I would love to recruit you. :)


Photobucket

**note... I totally planned to have a Monday Munchies up today but let me just say the shocks my hubby said would take an hour to replace in the truck didn't take an hour. Enough said! ;)... I will definitely have a new one up next Monday.**

Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter