FAVORITE CHILDHOOD CARTOONS




Like everyone I loved watching cartoons when I was little. I couldnt wait to get home from school to watch the 3pm line up on tv. And lets not forget the early saturday morning line up, lol. I had cartoons i would watch on different channels, that came on at the same time. All you saw me do every 10 mins was flip back and forth from channel to channel because I didnt want to miss anything, lol.


So here are just a few shows I remember watching when I was younger:

-alvin and the chipmunks
-pokemon
-the smurfs
-jem and the holograms
-sailor moon
-dragonball z
-mighty mouse
-tiny tunes adventures
-the animaniacs
-pinky and the brain
-reboot
-gundam wing
-dexter's laboratory
-cow and chicken
-ren and stimpy
-muppet babies
-woody wood pecker
-chip & dale

And the list can go on, lol. Below are some themes songs I found. What were your favorite shows to watch growing up?












-Nikki Lajoy

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter