My Summer Bucket List


Personally, I find it scary how easily I can get comfortable. I am the type of gal who is contented spending a Friday night with my laptop, a stack of oatmeal raisin cookies and the complete box set of Doctor Who (the 9th Doctor is my favourite if you were wondering). Although there is nothing wrong with this life choice – in fact I suggest that you give it a try, it is all too easy to become a permanent fixture on the couch. That is why I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and finally do the things I have always wanted to do but never really had the courage to accomplish. It is my summer bucket list and since we are such good friends I've decided to share it.

  1. Play an open mic.
  2. See the sunrise from the lookout point in my city.
  3. Visit every museum within a 30 km radius of my apartment
  4. Attend as many free yoga classes as possible.
  5. Take a week long road trip with my closest friends.
  6. Camp out at a music festival.
  7. Take part in a drum circle.
  8. Play with sparklers in the forest.
  9. Willingly go on the scariest roller-coaster at an amusement park.
  10. Learn Beyonce's full “End of Time” choreography

This list will probably get longer as I gain more confidence to follow my sense of adventure, which is my ultimate goal. It is easy, especially as a nerd, to obsess over things like TV shows and comic books, which is all well and good but there is so many awesome things to experience in the world and I want to do them all. All the things. Life is short and adventure awaits, what is on your bucket list? Come on, you can tell me, we are friends after all.  

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter