Target Sample Bags: Beauty for Every Body

Back a few weeks ago Target was once again giving away their small sample bags for free. If you were able to snatch one up (of the 500,000ish) that they gave away you probably already seen these samples. If you haven't gotten yours yet and did sign up for it be looking out, it should arrive soon.

I love my Beauty Army bags but I pay $12 a month for them so getting a sample bag for free is sweet! Look at those sample sizes, that's better than a lot (or almost all) beauty boxes you pay for. I also love the cute little bag. I will definitely be using that, perfect brights for summer. Not pictured is also a Target coupon booklet worth $19, off all different kinds of great brands.


If you have never taken advantage of Target's beauty bags before take a look and go and sign up on their facebook page for future bag notifications. I have noticed they do this twice a year usually March and August time frames.
Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter