Black Game of Thrones


Remember our Black casting game on Twilight?  Well I think it's time to play again with the HBO TV series Game of Thrones. Next to True Blood its the reason why I keep my premium channel subscription all year.  The cast of GOT is very WASPish---however, it is based on books during a time period and a geographical area that was predominantly White, so I can't exactly get mad at the show for that.  However, wouldn't it be interesting if there was an all-Black cast on the show?  Who would you cast?

Here are my picks for Game Of Thrones (this is a condensed cast list):



MORGAN FREEMAN as Tywin Lannister


ERICA HUBBARD as Daeneyrs Targaryen

LAZ ALONSO as Jon Snow

KEITH DAVID as Petyr Baelish aka Littlefinger 


MICHEAL EALY as Robb Stark

NAOMIE HARRIS as Cersei Lannister


ANGELA BASSETT as Catelyn Stark


TONY COX as Tyrion Lannister









Here is the intro to the show for your listening pleasure.  I LOVE the theme music to this show!



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter