Father's Day Gift Guide


Here are some quick gift ideas for father's day.
 These would also be great for just any man gifts ideas (birthday, anniversary, holidays).

Personalized Gift Baskets

Image Detail

A gift basket for a guy might sound cheesy but there is all kinds of things you could throw together for a guys gift basket. The one pictured above has things for the grilling man but you could also do a basket with tools, beer, jerky, etc. There are all kinds of ideas out there. If I was doing one for my hubby I would probably even try to find some kind of "basket" that he could use as well.


Gadgets


What guy doesn't love a good gadget? I've never seen this Gerber tool before but think it's pretty neat that it doubles as a tripod. Handy! My hubby is into Ham Radio as a hobby so he always has something on his list of "to buy" and makes it super easy for me to pick out something I know he would love to get.


Magazines


My hubby and my dad both love the handyman magazine and I think it's a great gift, that keeps on giving for at least a year. We always renew my dad's sub for his father's day gift and usually get him a new movie he has been eyeing. He loves to watch movies. Ha! If your hubby or dad isn't into wood work or handyman type stuff there are all kinds of guy magazines out there, maybe he is into fitness or golf?


Homemade gifts from the Kids



There are all kinds of great homemade gift ideas on pinterest. Check out the source link above for some more great Father's Day ideas and the Tip Junkie has 32 great handmade ideas.
 

Are you ready for Father's Day?

Photobucket




Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter