June Faves



This year is flying! Summer just started but I almost feel like it's half over. Crazy! The one thing about the end of a month though is that it's time for monthly faves.

This month I had a few new makeup faves, a jewelry piece, and a couple random faves.

I'll start out with my fave that has been attached with me pretty much everywhere and that is my Nook Color. If you don't have a ereader but you love to read put it on your list ASAP. I'll say that originally I was iffy about whether I would even like a ereader because I didn't want to miss that feel of turning a page. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes there is just something cozy and comfortable about turning a page of a good read. However, my collection of books was getting out of hand. Once I finally let that feeling go and just went with it I loved the ereader. I can read on it but not only that I can also do lots of other stuff like play on apps, browse the web, listen to music, etc. Lately though, I have been using it mainly for reading. I go through these phases were I will read lots of books at a time and then not read hardly anything for months. I'm in the reading lots phase right not. I have 2 new books to do a book rec on soon. :)

My second random fave thing is my Roxy flip flops. Hands down Roxy "tide" flip flops are my all time fave. If you are lucky enough you can find them at TJMaxx for $10ish like I did my very first pair but I haven't been that lucky since. boo! Retail, they will run you around $20 which is a little steep for flip flops in my opinion but i'm not kidding when I say most comfortable flip flops EVER! Usually after walking awhile in flip flops my feet will start hurting because they just don't provide much cushion for your feet but these have about a 3/4 inch cushion and I can walk in them all day without any problems.

I've gotten a few new jewelry pieces this month but my fave has been by one of my fave jewelry brands Steel By Design. This piece is their Polished Crystal Bow Bracelet that you can purchase off QVC.

I got the clear crystal but it also comes in blue and black as well. It is hinged and opens at the bow portion, shown in the picture above. It has a push hinge snap closure. This brand has always been one of my faves. It is stainless steel jewelry and the best thing about steel jewelry is that it looks great but works great for sensitive skin issues and doesn't tarnish like silver. It is also cheaper as well. I really love this bracelet and wished they could come out with one in gold tone or even rose tone. :) Speaking of jewelry, make sure you check back next week i'm going to be posting up my jewelry storage post finally. :)


My last two June faves are my fave makeup products for this month and of course i'm loving the new Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain and the Revlon Colorstay Cream Blushes. My fave color in the balm stain is the honey and my fave blush is in pinched. These are both great products. They are long lasting and look great together to boot.


(Top: honey balm stain swatched... Bottom: pinched blush swatched & blended)


What are your fave things this month?


Photobucket


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter