10 Minute Earrings

Yep that's right folks you can make these in less than 10 minutes and I'm making a bunch of these for Christmas. Even better, no tools required!





So anyway, you know I have been feeling a little uninspired, well I was flicking around my blog reader, and Amberley over at Bingo Buttercup Crafts, you'll remember her as that dreadful blogger who totally ruined my day. (if your new here you can read about that here) However she does do some awesome printables so you know, I can forgive and forget. (free stuff has an amazing ability to make me feel a little more forgiving)

Anyway I downloaded her shabby dots pack here and got inspired to make some pretty vintage looking earrings.

Supplies:

Printable Paper Pack
Flattened Bottle caps, these are the pre flattened ones with a split ring included
1 Inch Paper Punch
Earring Findings
Epoxy Dots

1. Print off a sheet of paper

2. Punch two circles


3. Using double sided tap I glued the paper onto the bottle cap




4. Add the epoxy dot



5. Then slip the earring finding onto the split ring



DIY Delight or Disaster? Delight! These are really quite pretty and I had all the stuff on hand so they were free, YAY.  As well as the awesome paper for free thanks to Bingo Buttercup Crafts and she has a heap more freebies, so check her out

Funny how the simple crafts get your mojo working again - hopefully I will have the first project for the boys room up very soon. Usually when I want a no fail project I make hair stuff, now I think I might have a new go to no fail craft.

What's your no fail, simple craft?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Linking up here

http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/flaunt-it-friday-127.html
  saving4sixBeyond The Picket Fence shabby creek cottage KitchenFun Becoming MarthaOne Artsy Mama The Shabby Nest
Keeping It Simple
I Gotta Try That
Tip Junkie
Smart! School {House}
Vintage On A Dime

SixSistersStuff.com

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter