Review: Whip Hand Cosmetics: Locked & Loaded


 
WHIP HAND COSMETICS
Loose Pigment Eyeshadow
(Locked & Loaded)
 
 

"Created by makeup artist, Riese Lauriat, Whip Hand Cosmetics delivers vibrant color with multi-functional impact. Recently named one of six Influential Emerging Indie Cosmetics Brands to Watch by WWD and BEAUTY INC, Whip Hand Cosmetics' professional makeup artist-quality cosmetics and skin care products are developed and manufactured in Detroit in small lots, by hand. While more labor-intensive, this approach allows Whip Hand to create unique, trend-setting products of exceptional-quality that stand-up to the demands of pros and makeup lovers alike." ~ Beauty Army 

 
 
 
 
I love the color. It is called Locked and Loaded and is a muted brown with just the smidge hint of shimmer. It has great pigmentation once built up. This swatch was about 3 layers. The staying power is so so, you definitely will need a primer but there isn't much I don't wear primer with so that's not a biggie. It does blend easily so that was great. I love the neutral colors and interested in seeing what other colors they plan to offer in this "Beauty Army" line.
 
I'm not huge on loose pigmentation but there are several reasons I would recommend this product. It has a great neutral color, overall blends and wears well, and I love that it is made right here in the USA. I know that I have several international readers that may not care about this reasoning but if I can support a small business base here in my own country I'm all for it, even if it costs me more.
 
This product will run you $14.00 for a .10oz, which doesn't seem like a lot but loose pigments go a long way.
 
I give this product 4 stars!
 

Have you tried Whip Hand Cosmetics?

You can check out their website here and they offer free shipping with no minimum order.
 

Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter