Blog Reminders


Guest Bloggers Wanted!! I've had several email interested but only one person has actually sent over their post html. If you are still wanting to guest blog I will need your post no later than this Sunday the 12th. I am leaving at the end of next week for vacation so I want to have at least a few days to get them all planned out and scheduled to post. You can email me at tglife82@gmail.com

Co Host Wanted!! We are still looking for cohosts to join us in the Christmas In July Giveaway. If you are interested you can find out all the details here.

Also don't forget to enter the American Girl doll giveaway if you haven't. It would make some little girls day if you won. :) You can enter here.



Pin It

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter