iPad Case



Hey All,

I have a confession, I'm in love with my iPad. I confess that she helps me throughout the day, entertains me, educates me and I love her. I might even take her with me at night and when I awake, I promptly hold her in my arms as she shares with me what has happened in the world overnight.

But she was transparent and it was time to dress her up a bit


Here's how I did it,

Supplies
  • iPad Case
  • Contact Paper 
  • Vinyl (and cutting machine)
  • Exacto knife

First I measured up the contact paper



Removed the back and stuck it on and smoothed it down.


The corners were a little tricky so I slit the corners


Trimmed all the edges and holes



Then I thought I would put one of my pretty little dolls but the black wasn't right.


So I peeled it off and swapped it for pink. With a monogram because as a resident of Bloglandia everything needs to be monogrammed.  This is also the best part, It peels off whenever you want to switch it out. I'm loving houndstooth at the moment but they can change and it will be easily swapped out.



DIY Delight or Disaster? To be honest I love the Houndstooth. Dior was truly onto something with the "New Look" but the doll, mmm not 100% on that still so this one is a fence sitter for me.

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


I would be delighted if you would follow me at any or all of these awesome places, just click on the picture below.


Mellywood's Mansion
Mellyood's Mansion
Mellywood's Mansion

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter