Letter from a Reader: Going, going...gone.

 Image courtesy of www.forum.baby-gaga.com

Dear Fashion PULIS, 

Just want to tell you my sentiments regarding Sphere. I don't know if you saw the tweet from @LikeS during its T5 launch, nonetheless here is my story.

This was just recently at the launching of Sphere's T5 line. I was following their twitter account and happened to stumble on a tweet offering the line at a price of 1,499php per month. I was enticed by the offer so I immediately asked the @ChatwithS and @SinOfS for the requirements. I also inquired about their website showing a plan 1,799 only but without the 1,499php which was their current offering that I was interested in.  

After more than 12 hours, @ChatwithS replied asking me where i saw the information and requested me to provide a link. The tone of the message was quite rude, and as if to add more insult, he/she put a a smiley at the end of the message. 

Furious, I immediately searched my whole feed and backtracked the @LikeS  account -- but to my dismay, I could no longer find the tweet. My mistake was my failure to take a screenshot of it, although a lot of people in the office saw that tweet. 

Enraged, I replied telling them that I saw the tweet but now the tweet was gone. I further added , "Ganyanan na pala. Tsk." 

The reply?  " How may we help you today? :). " 

You're getting the picture now, FP.

I  said, "No thanks - @Wise (their competitor) can help me better.

Now they tweeted me saying their T5 plan is available at plan 1,599php and I'm like sheesh Sphere.

For clarification, I have a different plan on @Wise already. 

Thank you very much, FP for providing an avenue for aggrieved consumers like me. More power!

Sincerely,
Loida

Note: Letter edited for brevity

Please abide by the GUIDELINES in writing comments if you want them to be posted. Initials and comments that are too explicit will not be accepted.

Follow @FashionPulis on Twitter for the latest update. Please continue to send your juicy stories to michaelsylim@gmail.com. Thank you very much for loving Fashion PULIS!

Disclaimer: The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Fashion PULIS.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter