Let's Send Tatiana Christian To Web Development Camp!




Hi! My name is Tatiana Christian and I'm coming to you today to help me raise awareness (and donation money) for my GoFundMe. Earlier this week I was accepted into RefactorU, a web development bootcamp in Boulder, CO. It's a 10 week program, where I'll be learning how to code from 9am to 6pm, Monday thru Friday. At the end, I'll have the skills to be hired as a Jr. Web Developer. Right now I currently live in Philadelphia where I've been following the various tech events in the cities since October 2012, and have wanted to attend a bootcamp ever since I discovered how much I enjoy and love programming.

I took classes with Girl Develop It and Codagogy (run by Web Start Women) and wanted to find a way to pursue it in a more in-depth way; a bootcamp is PERFECT for that. My dream is to give back to other women (especially black women) who are looking to work in tech, to teach classes, be a mentor and help participate in creating a stronger tech community. However, the bootcamp comes with a hefty price - one that I cant pay out of pocket - so I'm looking for help so I can afford the program and go! So I'm asking all of you to help me in my quest to become a web developer!

Thank you!

Link to GoFundMe page: http://www.gofundme.com/3dhlc4

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter