Bottle Cap Necklace...Take Two



Morning All, 

I'm so glad I finally get to introduce you to the new man in my life..this is Bob, he's modelling my latest necklace. I love him, just needed to share that. I bought him for $20 when I spotted him at a local store who were updating their dress forms....SCORE!!

Anyway remember this disaster, I knew I wanted to do something different with my bottle caps but after this one I put them away for a while until they learned to play nice!


Then I decided to try spray painting them.


Made them up.


Decided on a design.

 Then added the chain, slapped her on Bob and decided, why yes I do like this version!





I don't think I need to go through the whole bottle cap thing again, if you want instructions on how to make the bottle caps you can pop across here

DIY Delight or Disaster? I think we may be on a winner here, Delight!!

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter