Craft Room Bench

Working on this craft room has been both fun and frustrating.

I want to have so many things but because of the awkward layout it's very hard to get some of them in.

Apart from the Houndstooth table which I craft on, I wanted a bench where I could spread stuff out and work, I don't like sitting for a lot of things. 

All up this baby cost me $6.50!!!! The only thing I paid for was the Ikea shelves below. The cans are the good old trash chic, paper covered cans.



Then bench itself comes from the laundry, my poor little washing machine finally died and was replaced with a great big family of 7 super sized one but sadly it meant I had to remove the back board and bench. However I get more use in here so I am not crying too loudly.

And all those boxes with the canvas bags in them were free from my Mum when she upgraded her fabric storage...SCORE!!!!!!! I know I should have cleaned it more but hey it's a craft room, try as I might it aint never going to be spic and span, let's be honest perfect craft rooms don't exist outside Pinterest and Better Homes and Gardens!

DIY Delight or Disaster? It's perfect to work in the space is just awesome. Okay so it's not the perfect, cutesy look but it's a real working room and for me it's a total delight!

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

P.S. please don't mention the laundry, I may have cried and been more upset than this post alluded to, although the big washer has halved my work so win some/ lose some!

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter