I Love Mi-Me Beauty Products



I had the pleasure of trying out some products from the I Love Mi-Me collection over the last couple of weeks.  I am someone who doesn't like a lot of heavy products on my hair and skin.  The only product I use that has a heavy formula is M.A.C. foundation, and that's because it hides my blemishes very well.  However, when it comes to skin care, I prefer to use formulas that have natural ingredients with a light and airy base.

A few weeks ago, I finally decided to take out my box braids and let my hair breathe for awhile.  My hair has been kept braided for the last year and half.  With all of this new growth, I was in the market looking for a hair care product to help maintain my new tresses.  The team at I Love Mi-Me, sent me their Fascin8ting Hair Elixir along with some other products to try.  The small bottle at first had me worried if this was enough.  As it turned out, I only need a dime sized amount for the elixir to do the trick.  In minutes my dry brittle hair was bouncy and full of moisture.  I also liked the fact that its not too greasy like other pomade-based products catered for Black hair.  The elixir is made of natural ingredients such as avocado, mango, shea butter, and coconut oil.

I am guilty of not maintaining good skin care.  I should slap myself for how many times I've gone to bed with my makeup on.

Insert ::GASP:: here.

I Love Mi-Me has a great exfoliate called Indian Cleansing Grains, which is made of bamboo powder, fennel powder, honey powder, and goats milk powder.  The scent had to take a little getting used to honestly, but overall it gave my skin the radiance it needed.  The I Love Mi-Me Tangerine Hydrating Lip Butter was perfection for my lips.  I wear braces, and for those of you who wear them or once wore them, then you know how chapped your lips can get.  I hate using Chapstick because its base is heavy and sticky to me.  I prefer products like Softlips that have a more oily base.  This product is perfect for those who want soft supple lips.  It's not a gloss or lipstick, its simply a moisturizer for lips.  It glides on gently and keeps you moisturized for awhile.  This product also includes natural ingredients like honey, mango butter, and tangerine oil.

To learn more about I Love Mi-Me and their products visit the their website


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter