Letter from a Reader: Chronic Killjoy Attitude

Image courtesy of www.twitter.com

Dear FP,

Let me share with you and your readers what I found out about the character of a highly paid young actress (HP). Like any social networking savvy person, I follow many celebrities and that young actress is one of them. Lately, a close friend told me that whenever I comment something negative in the account of HP, it gets immediately deleted. I thought that with so many followers posting comments and liking her photos, my comments would probably escape her eye.

In a spur of the moment, I wrote “Retokada” in one of HP’s uploaded photos. Immediately, her loyal fans started to fight with me. Then, their numbers increased, and I decided to delete all my other comments just so these fans would give me peace.

Well, I was sorry that I wrote those comments out of “trip lang.” Then, recently, I noticed that my account was already blocked. I was amused by this reaction on the part of HP or whoever maintains her account. I did not realize that HP and her camp could be so affected by “retokada.” So what, if HP were retokada? It’s noticeable, and yet she still denies it.

Anyway, I assume HP immediately blocks all her “haters” or even those who express opinions she finds disagreeable. It is funny that HP, despite being in showbiz for so many years (and has no plans of being in hiatus soon, I guess), is still not used to getting “criticisms” or having the “truth” told in public. Instead of getting used to the fact that celebrities are always exposed to negative criticisms, HP has grown more sensitive.

Just sharing my adventure. More power, FP!

Ted J.

Please abide by the GUIDELINES in writing comments if you want them to be posted. Initials and comments that are too explicit will not be accepted.

Follow @FashionPulis on Twitter for the latest update. Please continue to send your juicy stories to michaelsylim@gmail.com. Thank you very much for loving Fashion PULIS!

Disclaimer: The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Fashion PULIS.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter