The Bling Ring

Sometimes you see something in Bloglandia that you just want to try for yourself!



For me that was Nat at Northshore Day's Beaded Memory Wire Ring she thought it was a bit OTT for her, possible why it appealed to me, I'm not too subtle!

Anyway here's my version of it and this time I didn't let any kids play with it. I'm so ready for Spring, so hopefully it will make the weather want to turn although this picture has me thinking Spring is just around the corner.


Our almond tree is in flower!!!






DIY Delight or Disaster? Delight I am so in love with the bling ring I can't wait to scope out other button ideas for some fun things, for the (hopefully coming soon) warmer months! Also don't forget to check out Nat's here

Also Nat is over at the Inspiration Cafe for our new series Kidding Around where we will be sharing all our kid related food, craft and DIY ideas come and see her quick and simple kid inspired project.




Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter