Letter from a Reader: A Bully Pastor's Family - Update

Image courtesy of www.sfusd.edu

Hi Mr Lim,

Just to update you, the eldest Son of the Pastor SP is harrassing me. From messaging my friends in facebook down to sending letter to my brother's school that he will kill me. Even the people from their church are bullying me by posting my picture and calling me a pig and a whore for having a child out of wedlock. They were saying that my daughter should have never been born because " wala syang tatay." This is a nightmare. Nabugbog na nga ang anak ko at ngayon naman ay binubugbog ang pagkatao nya.

Some of your readers may not have agreed with what I did leaving my child in the playground, I understand. Thank you all for your concern to my daughter.

But what I can not take is for my daughter to be subjected to the wickedness of these people who are hiding behind the cloak of their church. It's just too much!

When our lawyer sent them a demand letter, no response was sent back to us. So i wrote you. Then suddenly they were all over talking about the incident. I am getting facebook messages from people I do not know. Also a certain person who I later learned was SP who sent my officemate a message asking for my full name and whereabouts etc.

Oh and the all time low was when they pretended to be one of my friends and messaged me - " I am so worried about you. What is your address now?"

Very cunning. Evil at its worst.

These people are even using a popular celebrity couple's name and the name of the big congregation where their church is affiliated. In effect trying to imply that they are powerful. Imagine they were able to locate my facebook account? They are out to harm us even online.

When I wrote you a letter, I simply wanted to share the experience and warn parents like me. I didn't know that people are so evil to think and spread lies against my person. I was not out to extort money from them as what they are now claiming. They were not even talking to us, how was that possible that I extorted money and tormented them?

My child was seriously hurt and hospitalized - and then we are the ones at fault? Parang isang babae na may maikling palda tapos napadaan sa street na di nya alam na may mga manyak pala, ginahasa sya. Tapos ang blame nasa babae kasi di dapat nagpalda ng maikli? Hay nag labas lang ako ng sama ng loob.

Thank you for posting, FP. I may not have achieved the outcome that I expected, but good enough that some people were able to understand.

Regards,
Ms. Sol

"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." ~ Aesop

Note: Letter edited for brevity and to suit a blind item format.

Please abide by the GUIDELINES in writing comments if you want them to be posted. Initials and comments that are too explicit will not be accepted.

Follow @FashionPulis on Twitter for the latest update. Please continue to send your juicy stories to michaelsylim@gmail.com. Thank you very much for loving Fashion PULIS!

Disclaimer: The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Fashion PULIS.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter