Letter from a Reader: Thank You Fashion PULIS for Being My Thinspiration

Image courtesy of Fashion PULIS reader

Hi Sir Michael!

First of all can I just say that I'm a huge, huge fan of Fashion PULIS! I read your blog and tweets everyday with my sister!

Flashback from a year ago, do you remember your story about Shirley Lam, the girl who lost 220 lbs? Well, I very happy to let you know that I did, too! Because of that post, I began to take a hard look at myself and got encouraged to do something about it! From 280lbs, I am now down to 145lbs - ALL IN 7 MONTHS! How cool is that?! :)

THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TO LOSE WEIGHT! It was your post that awakened me and made me realize that nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it.

It is for this new-found confidence that I joined a contest and I am now one of the FINALISTS for the Del Monte Fit n Right's Step Up Stars!

Will you help me win? I believe I may need your good HELP in this. I need as many LIKES and SHARES as possible. I need your viral powers among your followers and readers. It will really help me a lot, FP! Only one blog post or a TWEET will level up my chances of winning. And if I win, I will appear on the Del Monte Fit n Right's tv ad. :-)

The link of the photo is here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152141150694206&set=a.10152141149979206.1073741825.17584609205&type=1&theater

I hope it is okay with you. Thank you so much! I will be forever grateful if you will help me, FP. :)

More Power to FashionPULIS!

Philip

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter