Mi-Me Beauty Tip Of The Week




My makeup routine consists of which ever Mi-Me lip product I have in my purse and mascara. Like many women, I love the way mascara enhances my lashes. Sadly, I don’t wear it as often as I would like because removing it is Drama with a capital D! After three swipes of most eye makeup removers, wipes, pads, or liquids, the sensitive skin around my eyes becomes irritated and raw. Natural options such as coconut oil or any other face friendly oil, work but have left me with blurry vision long after the mascara is gone.

This two ingredient tip will beautifully banish mascara without blurred vision or irritation. In a small container, mix 1/4 teaspoon of almond oil or any liquid oil you have handy and 1/2 teaspoon of alcohol-free witch hazel. Stir and pour a small amount onto a cotton ball or soft wash cloth. Close your eyes and wipe gently over lashes in a downward motion. The almond oil gently releases the mascara from your lashes and the witch hazel removes any oil residue the almond oil can leave behind. This preparation is best used immediately after making. Adding this tip to your beauty arsenal will help condition your lashes while effortlessly removing your mascara.

To learn more about Mi-Me, get more tips, catch up with them, or try out their products go to:



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter