Cabinet Revamp

BEFORE


I bought this cabinet for $20 bucks back in the summer of 2008 with the intentions to paint it and make it all cute. Yes, almost 4 years later it just now got a coat of paint. o.O

I blame it on the fact that I had a 6 month old at the time, we moved that fall and then we moved again last Spring. Excuses... Excuses! I loved the piece though so it made it through two moves with us. I was determined to eventually get it painted.

The good news? It finally got a nice coat of Valspar's Homestead Resort Pale Olive and I love it. :)

AFTER


The new knobs...


The knobs reminded me of something out of Anthropologie but I picked these up at Hobby Lobby for $3 each (50% off). I think I need some new lamps in the blue color. :)

Anyone else into painting their furniture non-traditional colors? I'm really into color at the moment.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter