Review: MAD Skincare Youth Transformation Age Corrective Serum



"Youth Transformation Age Corrective Serum can be used twice a day for improved skin texture and great anti aging results. This multi- stem cell and multi-peptide technology infused serum will be a great choice in your anti aging regimen. Your skin will be hydrated with skin conditioners that can effectively protect against UV-damage, and improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. You wont leave the house without it!"
The biggest question I had when I first got into serums was what the heck was a serum and why is it different than any other lotion out there. If you are wondering the same thing then let me tell you what a serum is before I even get into the review.


Moisturizers have large molecules and can only penetrate the first layer of the skin. A face serum is able to penetrate into all three layers of the skin because it is made of smaller molecules.  Their ability to go further into the skin is what allows it to help many beauty problems such as fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. This is why you often see serums targeted to these problems or labeled anti aging.


I don't really have any complaints about this product. I'm still up in the air if I feel like it is good enough to replace my fave serum (Dr. Denese) but I definitely like the way it seems to work and it is much cheaper at $54 for a full size. I don't find $54 to be cheap but my Dr. Denese is over $100 for a full size so it's pretty good in comparison.

A lot of serums can be oily and I'm not a fan of extremely oily ones despite having dry skin. This serum does not have that problem. It blends well into my skin and doesn't leave me feeling like I need to blot off excessive oils.

A semi-con is the smell. It smells like bug spray which is a turn off but after you put it on your skin and it dries you don't continue to experience that smell so it wasn't a problem for me.

So my recommendation would be that if you are a serum user definitely give this one a try but only if you can get a sample size first. I wouldn't go full out and purchase it at $54 if you already have a serum you love. If you have never tried serums before definitely think about checking out Beauty Army. They always have samples of serums and it's a great way to test products you might be interested in but don't want to commit to full price yet, especially if you're into skincare products.




Photobucket



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter