Some women never learn

Keep this woman's story in mind if you're a delta or gamma considering a relationship with a woman who is finally ready to step off the carousel and settle down:
I'm childless at 42 and haunted by the baby I aborted at 18.... The best way to answer the question: ‘Should I have been a teen mother,’ is by asking myself how I would advise a young girl in a similar situation. If my beautiful, bright 17-year-old god-daughter, who longs to work for an economic think-tank, came to me, as I went to Helen all those years ago, and asked what she should do, I would advise her to have an abortion.
This also illustrates why so many women are completely unable to mentor other women. She's haunted by her murderous actions and her childlessness, so naturally, she would tell her god-daughter - and there is no way she "longs" to work at an economic think-tank - to do exactly the same thing that has caused her so much misery. As we see in the Game blogs, men try very hard to prevent young men from making the same mistakes they made in their youth. Women, on the other hand, often urge young women to repeat them as some sort of bizarre rite of passage.

This suggests that many of the women who are finally ready to settle down haven't actually learned anything, they just aren't able to stay in the game anymore.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter