10 Years & Counting!

Today my husband and I have been married for 10 years. We have come a long way in 10 years and have went through a lot of stuff that maybe some marriages just don't normally experience, like having to deal with year long deployments.

Despite having gone through some of the hardest things I have ever experienced in these past 10 years we have experienced so many great things as well. The very best, being parents to our wonderful daughter.

We got married at my parents house and even if I could do it all over and change a few things I would still get married at my parents house. It holds a ton of special memories and will always be a place I call home.

mnd2 kissingpicture
Yes, we were youngsters at 19 and 21 when we got married. When you know you know!

To the best husband, father, and best friend in the world! I love you to the moon and back. Happy Anniversary!!





Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter