MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS LIP BALM REVIEW


Okay so I'm in love with lip products! I always have been from when I was little having 4-6 different lip smackers in my bag to now from balms to glosses. 
I picked up this product about a month ago in the scents of "peach kiss" and "pink punch". What got me to even buy this product was basically the cute packaging and the bright colors. The colors just jumped out as I was walking down the drugstore aisle. 

After a month of using this lip balm I can honestly say its great, it smell nice and it leave a tiny tint of color. The "pink punch" scent leaves a very light tint of pink that isn't too fake or "trying too hard" kind of look and that's what I love about this particularly color. 

The "peach kiss" comes off a very tan-ish nude-esqe tint and this is the one I tend to wear daily for work or errands because it's not too much and I like that. 

This product is moisturizing and very affordable. I haven't tried all of them, but from what I read/heard they are all great. I would recommend this product for people who want something different yet who don't like too much color especially for work or school.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter