July Faves // Most Worn Summer Edition

I really haven't gotten anything new over the past month so I don't really have any new faves. Everything that I'm loving has been in previous months faves so because of this I've decided that my July faves are also going to be my faves that I have loved and used most through this Summer.




My most worn nail polish is China Glaze's Lemon Fizz. It is a light yellow. I wore it a lot in Spring and it just went great with Summer as well. I have also been wearing Sinful Color's Bare. It is a pinkish nude color, which I also wore a lot in the Spring time. Neon's were hot for this Summer and although I purchased a few I didn't find myself getting in to them much, maybe that is my older self coming out.

China Glaze Lemon Fizz


My fave lip product this month has been, of course, a Just Bitten balm stain by Revlon. The color is in honey. I think this has probably been the most popular color out of all the stains overall. It really is a nice color and looks great on a lot of skin tones. If you haven't give these stains a try and want to I recommend trying out the honey color.


Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey (top swatch)


Victoria's Secret Pink fragrance mist is the scent I've been wearing the most. VS describes it as fun, sexy, and playful and I would definitely agree it is a flirty flowery scent. It just smells great. For me it is one of those scents were when you can't figure out what you want to wear this one just works every time, day or night.

Hands down Joico K-pak RevitaLuxe is the best hair care product I've used and loved in a LONG time. I tried the sample through Beauty Army and so far it has been the only thing I've sampled that I've purchased a full size bottle.

I've already said this before but Roxy Tide flip flops are my all time fave. I have tons of cute sandals but I'm pretty sure I wear flip flops 95% of the Summer and those flip flops are almost always going to be Roxy Tide ones. They are so so so comfy.

 
My fave clothing item that I have worn this Summer is Old Navy's Tami tanks. I love these tanks. I wear them under stuff and just by themselves sometimes. What I like most about these tanks is that they are stretchy and long. I don't feel like I have to pull on them all day. They come in a wide variety of colors and these are just a few I have in the picture above. I probably have like every color available.

Some bracelets I have been wearing a lot this Summer are the pull string type rope/beaded bracelets. This is one area where I have been loving the neon trend.

My most worn Summer face has been these great products.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Tarte Maracuja Concealer
Missha BB Cream
Tarte Maracuja Air Blush
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Cover Fx Eye Primer
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
Mally Mascara
Revlon JB Balm Stain

I haven't been starying from this face routine very much at all this Summer. It has been so hot that some days I don't even bother wearing makeup.

Lastly, it's not something I've worn this Summer but it is something that I've used a LOT and that's my Nook Color. I don't know how many books I've read just this Summer alone but it's been alot. I've found so many great new authors.

So that is pretty much my July Faves. The only things that I've really gotten new this month that I love and have been using are my anniversary gifts that I got. My hubby got me my jewelry organizer as part of my anniversary that I showed you a few weeks ago but also gave me a 3 stone diamond ring this past Friday on our actual anniversary. Love it! :)


What are your July faves or Most Worn Summer faves?





Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter