Sponsor Spotlight

JULY SPONSORS
Hi Everyone, My name is Diana and I am the writer of DianaLuv blog. The purpose of my blog is mainly beauty. On there I post reviews with tons of pictures, swatches and application. I also once in awhile will mix in a personal post if I do anything that's interesting enough. Come visit me on my blog and follow me on Pinterest as well! For any questions or for a button swap contact me at jst_luv@hotmail.com



Hello! I am Kendra and I blog at A Proverbs 31 Wife. I blog about life as a wife and home maker. So that means if you were to visit one day I may have a yummy recipe for you. The next day it could be a cool craft, and the next day... well, you get the idea. :) I love the Lord and my family so there will often be a sprinkling of both in my posts as well. I know some people like to be invited, so here it is, your official invitation.


Close Encounters

Per Kayla's blog... She likes peppermint ice cream, tacos, anything purple, sneakers, baby pictures, music, TV, and movies. She often quotes Gilmore girls and Wayne's World and Dr. Pepper keeps her alive. Go check Kayla's blog out on Close Encounters.




Interested in being a August sponsor at This Girls Life?

I am currently doing blog button swaps so if you are interested check out all the info here and send me a email. I would love to swap buttons with you! :)



Photobucket
Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter