Review: Korres Guava Shower Gel

"Infuse your skin with a taste of the tropics when you shower with Korres Guava Shower Gel. It's a lightweight, fully foaming, and completely cleansing body wash that comfortably rinses away dulling dirt, oil, and debris for a beautiful body."
This will be a quick review as I don't have much information about this product to be honest.

PROS:
foams great
left my skin feeling moisturized

CONS:
Price... It will run you around $13 for 10 ozs. At BBW 10 oz shower gel will run you around $10 but you can always get them at better deals with sales. I usually only pay anywhere from 3.50-$5 a bottle.
Accessibility... I could only find this product on Amazon. I got a sample from Beauty Army and they didn't even offer the full size for sale on their site, which is odd.

The scent is ok but it wasn't a pro or con for me. It's a tropical scent that I didn't hate but didn't love either. Being a mom, showers are some of my only quite times so I want to enjoy a nice shower gel and this isn't one that I would really purchase again.


I rate this shower gel 3 stars. It's just ok.





Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter