BGN Girl: Lynette N. Roberts




Lynette N. Roberts, 30. I am a nerdy graduate of Albany State University. I never been afraid to learn. In my book, school has always been cool. My learning goes far beyond a school house. I love reading and researching science, sociology, and technology. As a child, if I wasn't reading a book, I was writing my own thoughts. Now I am a self published author of children's book. Each book and the books to come, all have a positive message behind them. It is very important to me to keep "the nerd" in the little ones active. 



I was born and raised in Savannah, GA. I currently live in Atlanta, GA. For as long as I can remember, writing has always been my favorite hobby. I am the self published author of Baby Bella Goes... and Princess Atelia and the Wishing Star.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter