Video Vlogger To Watch: Chris Sanders


This guy may become the next YouTube star with his rants and raves about being a black nerd.  His YouTube channel alone currently has 4,744 subscribers.  What drew me to his vlog, was this particular video about "Black People That Talk White".  I wrote a blog post awhile back called Talking White/Acting Black that is naturally a sensitive subject for me.  I was intrigued when a fellow BGN shared a link on the Facebook page of Chris' rant on this issue.

He has a ton of other videos that vary in subject matter to lack of charisma with the ladies, to attractive cartoon characters, to a rendition of the Sonic the Hedgehog theme song!  I remember that theme song!

Take a look below, and if you like what you see you should check out his other videos:






P.S. Thanks to Portia Charles for sending me this link!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter