Tarte: What has your makeup done for you lately?

Today on QVC you can purchase their TSV (Today's Special Value) which just happens to be Tarte's "What has your makeup done for you lately".




In this Tarte combo you will get...

  • 1-fl-oz Maracuja Miracle 12-hour Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in choice of fair, light, medium, tan, and deep
  • 0.60-fl-oz 100% pure Maracuja Oil rollerball--exclusive to QVC
  • 0.10-oz LipSurgence Lip Shine in smitten soft pink with built-in sharpener--exclusive to QVC 
  • 0.24-fl-oz Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in black
  • modernEYES waterproof creaseless shadow/liner duo in plumberry 0.017-oz and plum brown 0.005-oz--exclusive to QVC 
  • Retoucher bamboo foundation brush


Click here to check out QVC's details and to be able to purchase. This Tarte collection will run you $49.96 + S&H and Tax. So the true cost will be around $60ish dollars.

I purchased their last Maracuja TSV a few months back and love it. I don't know that I'll be purchasing this set simply because I've been trying to use up the makeup I have rather than buy loads of new stuff. However, I definitely think it would be a great set to purchase and at around $10 per item a good deal as well. That is over $100 off retail price. Plus, you usually get a couple samples with your purchase. With my last order I got a sample of their self tanner and eyeshadow primer.

I'm really impressed with Tarte and haven't found any of their products that I hate or even dislike so if you have been thinking about trying this brand or wanting some new stuff from this brand a bundle like this is the way to go.

Photobucket


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter