Best 80's Cartoon Theme Songs


Inspired by a girlfriend at work that completely out-nerded me on knowing every lyric to almost every 80's cartoon aired during our childhood---I've composed a list of the best 80s cartoon theme songs of all time.  I love moments of nostalgia!

ThunderCats

(Am I the only one who totally had a crush on Lionel?)





Heathcliff

(I personally think Garfield could beat him up in a fight though!)




Jem & The Holograms

(The first kissing cartoon!)




Alvin & The Chipmunks

(Go Simon!)




Gummi Bears


(Saturday mornings just aren't the same without this theme song)



The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh


(I actually recorded this on video and played it over and over....I kid you not.)





Yes there are plenty that have been left out of this list I know!  Feel free to comment below your favorites!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter