Holidays - Now I Know It's Spring!

Morning all,

It's that time of year, School Holidays, my kids as of today, are off for two weeks.

I wish I could write a glowing report of how I love them being home and all we do is sit and cuddle and spend quality time together making ever lasting memories, but then I would be lying.

They will drive me crazy, broke and eat every last crumb in the house.

The babies will be horrid because they do not nap well, with three noisy people in the house

On the last night, around 6 pm, they will remember the homework I have been nagging them about for 2 weeks and spend the night cramming.

So what does this mean for me?

If I wish to hold onto the last remnants of my sanity, and I do, posts over the next two weeks will be a little sporadic.

If you want to chat, hit me up on Facebook or email, I'll reply, I just don't think I will get much stuff done to blog about while they're at home.

Here's to our Spring and the sun is finally starting to warm up! YAY!

Thanks for Reading,

Mel xo

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter