Beauty Army: October Box

What is Beauty Army?



"Beauty Army is a luxury beauty sample subscription service that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month from a selection of 9 for $12/month. We offer the luxury of choice and the best of beauty delivered to your door every month." ~ Beauty Army








The 6 samples I choose for the month of September where...

  • Suki Face: Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
  • Egyptian Magic: All Purpose Skin Cream
  • Hothouse Flower Eau De Parfum
  • Bath & Body Works: Shower Gel in Twilight Woods
  • Suntegrity: 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen
  • Lipsi Cosmetics: Aphrodite Powder
        I will be reviewing all of this month's box in full reviews within the coming weeks. If there is a specific product from this month or previous months that I have not yet reviewed that you really want to see a review on feel free to shoot me an email. I will try to get to those first. The full reviews of the items that I have reviewed from Beauty Army in the past are linked in the reviews link on the sidebar.


        October comments:

        It was another month of no so great sample selections. One of them (Egyptian Magic) I have already gotten before which blows but it was one of the best picks out of the 9 so I went with it again. I have yet to use this product from my previous box where I choose it so I'm hoping it's great. Again, I had to also choose a Bath & Body Works product which I'm not happy with at all. The product over all isn't bad (I do use these shower gels) but I just don't want something I can widely get for free. I currently have a coupon right now for a free product this size and it's just a bummer that it's an option in the Beauty Army boxes.

        A few new things are going on with Beauty Army this month. They are donating a portion of all their sales during the month of October to Strides Against Breast Cancer so that's awesome. They have also added a selection to choose called "wellness" which is suppose to be inner beauty items. I really have no idea what that entails so I'm curious to find out when my selection window opens. I will let you know more about that in November's box.

        If you have been thinking about trying a sample box subscription and don't know which one to go for I would definitely suggest Beauty Army. Their sample choices sometimes don't impress me (IE, Sept's box) but they do offer the ability to choose what you want and have the option to skip the month if you don't like your choices. If you are thinking of joining I would love to recruit you. :)

        Have you tried any of these products before?

        Photobucket



        Don't forget about the Fall giveaway. You have 1 more week to enter!! :)




        Pin It

        Related Posts

        Subscribe Our Newsletter