Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Stocking Stuffers



Stockings are probably your easiest part of the gift giving but if for some reason you are stumped this year on what to put in your kids, spouses, or significant others stockings here are a few fun ideas.

head massagers
(Oh my... These are the best!!)
 
chapstick
mini flashlight
candy
fun straws
usb driver
(there are all kinds of cute ones... this owl... LOVE)
 
travel lotion
(or shower gel, body mist, etc)
 
crayons
fruit
razor refills
(stuff you need is always great, even deodorant or toothbrushes)
 
car fresheners
gift cards

Those were just a few ideas I came up with off the top of my head but there are sooo many more ideas.


What is something you love to get in your stocking or something you give every year?

I usually like to get new makeup. Go figure, right? As far as giving... I always without fail have at least new car fresheners in my hubbies stocking and my daughter always gets new chapstick so she can leave mine alone, at least for a day. ;)


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter