No! I'll never grow up.


May the countdown begin! There are only a few more days left in 2012 and what a hell of a year it has been. I personally think that 2012 has been one of the strangest years of my life and I can not wait until 2013. 

Out with the old and in with the new always calls for celebration. I couldn't ask for a more fun and proper way to bring in the new year than with some dear and talented friends. Meet the boys of Bad Rabbits

I will be taking a trip out to Boston to bring in the new year with this band's amazing blend of soul and power. If you are a fan of music from the late 80s and early 90s with the charm of Prince and Morris Day then this band is one you definitely SHOULD be following. Not only do they bring the funk and soul, but the energy from their dance tunes has a rock quality that will make you either want to mosh, dance, or twerk it. I promise you, it is impossible not to move something while listening to these boys. 

Their eclectic sound has gotten these boys a lot of well deserved attention. From their original dance songs to their Live Cover Series, they know how to keep their punk-funk sound coming out of your speakers for days.



Their new LP entitled 'American Love' is due out in 2013 (already making 2013 better than 2012) which is produced by Teddy Riley. Their LP entitled Stick Up Kids came out in 2009 and is available on their website for download or CD purchase. It's something you most definitely need in your music collection. Seriously. The album came out 4 years ago and I still have it on heavy rotation. It is that good, guys. 
If you're in the Boston area, I would have said you should get your bums to Brighton Music Hall to dance and be merry but sadly, the show literally sold out this evening. It doesn't mean they won't be coming to a town near you in 2013. If you're into their sound, follow their facebook page for show updates. I promise you will not regret it. 

How are you planning on celebrating on  New Year's Eve? Have you set any fun goals you want to accomplish in 2013? Will you be part taking in future Bad Rabbits shows? 

Can not wait to dance into the New Year, 
Latanya Rene 

P.S. Here is Bad Rabbits latest single and video. I'm located several times in the video. Can you spot me? 


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter