Blog Update!!

Sorry I haven't posted a new blog (other than prescheduled posts) in a couple of weeks. We have been enjoying much needed family time. We went home to Tennessee but are back in Kansas, sick with colds this week but getting better. We had a great Christmas though and are very blessed. :)

I hope you all had a great holiday and are enjoying all your new toys you got. I plan to take the rest of this year off as a blog break and start back fresh in the new year. I have tons of new posts planned with lots of reviews, tips, and what I am probably most excited about is some new building projects. I got lots of new home decorating items for Christmas and I'm anxious to get the tree down and start making everything look fresh and new.

I also have the big blogiversary coming up in January so yay for being a year old in blogland. :)

Do you have any New Year Resolutions?

I rarely make resolutions but this year I'm committed to getting back in shape. I've fell off that bandwagon and feeling pretty crappy about it. :/  There are other resolutions as well like making my blog more organized and my house more organized as well.





Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter