Rhinestone Pendant


Morning All,

A rhinestone pendant - sounds gaudy and well, I'm really unsure whether I like it or not.

I just wanted something very sparkly and I love all those washer pendants, I was inspired by my good pal Nat over at NorthShore Days who make beautiful jewelry.

Here's how I did mine

Supplies

Washer
E6000
Flat backed Rhinestones
Necklace finding

So basically I spread the glue and added the rhinestones, working a small amount at a time so the glue doesn't dry out.



Once it's dry pop it onto the necklace like so





And you're done!

DIY Delight or Disaster? Well I'm not loving it that's for sure I think Elizabeth will have this one.

If you want to see some nice ones, head on over to Nat's page where she can show you how to make ones you will love


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Linking to these awesome parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter