Lace Collar Necklace






Morning All,

Another post about my favorite online craft store wholeport.com

When I saw this I just thought it was so pretty, I had to have it and even though I don't sew clothes (or not very well!) I began to panic about wonder what I was going to make it.

Elizabeth thought it would make a good beard, like that guy from Futurama, anyone know who she meant?

Abraham Lincoln - My apologies, feel free to laugh at any of our pollies, we all do!

Anyways, after some consideration it began to scream necklace and so that's what I did.

Supplies:

  • Lace Collar available here from Wholeport
  • Artificial Flower
  • Beads
  • Chain
  • Jump Rings
  • Those ribbon end clamp thingys (pure tech speak here)
  • Hot glue and the gun
  • Felt
  • Cabochon (optional)


First up I played around with the beads and flowers trying to find a pattern I liked, like so
and then hot glued the felt to the back of the collar.


Then I decided that the rhinestone was a little gaudy for my liking, so I pulled it off and added a cabochon (which I did buy from wholeport but it was over a year a go so I'm not sure if they still have them) I looked but couldn't see them.
Hot glued the beads into the middle of the rosettes.


Then I grabbed some extra felt and clamped the connector things on and hot glued them to the back


Added a jump ring to both sides and connected the chain and she was done!




I love the necklace and if your haven't checked out Wholeport do it, I promise you will not find better prices here in Australia and they are the cheapest I've found online. They even have a limited amount of freebies you can sign up for every Sunday. FUN!


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter