Bottle cap Necklace - Yeah Another One!


Morning All,

Yep I have been playing with bottle caps again, I love them, they're easy to use, they're cheap but I wanted them to be more than just a pendant. Yesterday I was over at the cafe with my Valentines version.

So i made up my bottle cap beads and played around with them, measured them up on a necklace.



Then I came up with this.




I have done multiple posts on how to make and attach the bottle caps see below, then I added some smaller beads.  

DIY Delight or Disaster? Well it's different but I'm not loving it, I see that they can be more that just a pendant however I'm not sure this layout is doing them a lot of justice. I think it's back to the drawing board.

Here are some projects past projects that I do love, using my bottle caps.



                                                        







I guess I've found my medium, I truly love my bottle caps, what is your favorite thing to craft with?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter