Bottle cap watch


Morning All,



Just when I though I was done with my bottle caps for a while, the team at Wholeport sent me some papers to play with. As you know I have been trying to come up with ways to use my beloved bottle caps for something more than a simple pendant.


 So when I saw this beautiful Japanese paper, which you can find here I knew I had to get the caps back out. Isn't it gorgeous!



I basically made it the exact same way as my Valentine Bracelet only I added a watch face. Oh I am in love with this it really is just so pretty. If blue is not your colour, checkout the rest of the Japanese papers over at Wholeport, the cotton paper has such a beautiful feel to it it is so very different to any other paper I have felt before.


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


Linking to all these great places


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter