Thrifty Finds or Junk??

Howdy,

So I was really excited, I rarely go out shopping for second hand goods mainly because I don't like taking the kids. However I did recently go and I found these I was thrilled, Julian not so much. The garage may be a little out of hand at the moment. So I need some help.



 The chairs, well I'm all good with these $1.99 each they just need to be stripped and painted. I actually needed these so these were a great find.




The wine rack $5.99, I just loved it when I saw it, I know it can be something (other than a wine rack) but I am not sure what. If you've seen any cool ideas leave me a link, pretty please! 


I have a bread box but I want to use this as storage, I haven't decided whether it will go in the kitchen or the craft room. Again if you have seen any bread box posts, leave me a link.  have been googling but I'm still not sure.



Anyway, I still love my finds but for the sake of Julian's sanity I really need to start doing something with my huge pile of stuff in the garage.

What are you hoarding?

Mel xo

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter